December 5, 2010

Fall photos

I have been very busy trying to get Elsie to smile for the camera, which has not been very easy. I could show you some examples of the sour faces I have gotten but I don't want you to think our angel is anything but angelic. These are the best ones I have taken this fall. What I want to ask you is which one is the best. I plan on reproducing one of these shots for a gift to our family and friends so can you help me pick one? I will be posting some shots our friends took of the family and some of just Elsie too.























1 comment:

Laurie said...

These pictures are adorable! I laughed when you kept posting about Elsie not looking or smiling for pictures, because Halle does the same thing these days, and it's so frustrating! Anyway, I think the first one is my favorite, for what it's worth...