July 8, 2009

What we are up to...

You might be asking yourself why did Adah post a ton and now dropped off the face of the earth. Well we are up to a whole lot of nothing!!! That is right it is sort of nice...but it can get a bit boring. So I have not posted anything so I would not bore you. I do have a few cute photos of Elsie but I am having a bit of technical difficulty so they must wait.

But seriously what are we up to?? Well Will is working A LOT! He goes in by 6:30 or 7:30 and is not home until very late. I would say his average for this week so far is around 10 pm. Before you question our sanity (which I have already done believe me) just know that this will not be the norm. He is helping to open a new hotel and with that comes a lot of hard work. He is also doing the budget and that always keeps him at work late. So I am basically a single parent during the week. As far as weekends go Will works some and has some off. But he always takes Sunday off so we do get him for one day a week.

Now what are Elsie and I up to. Well we go for a walk every morning. We sometimes go to the park or the library. We spend a lot of time in the room and when we need to get out we go to the outlets or to Walmart to shop...even if we don't buy anything. Sounds great right?? Well the one really great thing is Will can stop in for lunch or a quick hello. That is one thing I will miss once we find a house and he is still working these crazy hours!!!

I do have to say we have been able to see Will's family a lot and it has been very nice. Elsie loves her grandparents and her aunts and uncles. And Will's mom has even come to play with us one day for the past two weeks. So we are not totally alone and without company.

So that is about it for now. We will keep you posted on the home selling and buying adventures as they happen....please let the selling happen soon!!!

No comments: