July 22, 2009

Happy Seventh Anniversary

Will and I celebrated our seventh anniversary this past weekend. Let me start off by saying I am the luckiest girl around. I know it sounds corny but I am. Will is a great husband, father and provider. He works so hard to take care of us. He loves to spend time with Elsie and he almost always lets me have my way. Who could ask for anything else?

To celebrate we went into Salt Lake and ate at a nice restaurant that looks down on the Temple. It was gorgeous!! It was extra special because that is where Will and I got married 7 years ago. When we got there they showed us to our table and there was a beautiful vase of calla lilies on it. At first I thought nothing of it but then the waitress said we could move them if we wanted so we could see each other. And then I noticed that there were no beautiful flower arrangements at any other tables. Will had gotten his little brother to pick up the flowers and bring them to the restaurant so they would be waiting for me!!! It was the sweetest thing ever!! He even had them use 7 lilies for the 7 years we have been married...I can't wait to see the bouquet I get for our thirtieth anniversary. After dinner we walked around Temple square and then went to see the new Harry Potter film. It was a nice long date that we loved.


1 comment:

Lehilina Marlow said...

Happy SEVENTH Anniversary!!! WOW!!! That really was sweet of Will! I'm glad you had a great day! :)