July 22, 2009

Cute stuff

When you see that title on our blog you know it has to do with Elsie. She is the cutest thing ever and I love to show off pictures of her to anyone who will look. The stories behind these shots are sort of cute. I got her out of bed one morning and she had taken her socks off her feet and put them on her hands. It was very adorable. Grandma Flora came over to visit one afternoon and did Elsie's hair...I had no idea that her hair was long enough for braids. For quite a while now Elsie has been carrying all her purses around at once. When we were still in KS she started wearing a bonnet while she did this. But every time I went to take a photo of it she dropped all the purses. By some miracle she decided to actually pose and say cheese for this photo.





1 comment:

Lehilina Marlow said...

You're right! That IS cute stuff!!! :) My, how she's grown!!! :)