June 24, 2009

Our new hotel/condo

Well we have moved into our new hotel. It is very nice but still a bit unfinished. When Will talked to the person in charge of the rooms he had told him that they were all set to move into. Well that was on Friday. Fast forward three days to our move in day...Will finds out there are no pots and pans, no curtains, no silverware and no seat cushions for the couch. We now have pots and pans and a few other kitchen things. The walls are bare but there are two big mirrors propped up against our walls to be hung at some unknown date (yes that is very dangerous with a two year old running around but what am I going to do...move back out??).

Now don't get me wrong here I am not complaining it is a free place to stay and we do have internet though the cable is not turned on yet (not that I watch TV). I am actually really starting to like it here. And yes it is much nicer then our other place...once it is finished!!!


6 comments:

Delise said...

Adah! Where are you? Is your email still the same? Mine is if you still have it (my first and last name, no space at gmail dot com) Let's get together!

Cherisa said...

Wow! You are seriously living the life! How do we get an invite??? ; )

Melonius said...

That looks pretty fancy to me! Yeah, we have mirrors lying around the house waiting to be hung too.

Meredith said...

Sweet suite! I'd be so tempted to call house keeping every time I wasn't in the mood to clean...every day.

Daisie said...

Wow Adah! This looks so so nice! How Fun! I am so happy to have finally gotten a chance to look at your blog! It has been FOREVER! Love all the cute pics!! And especially love knowing what you are up to! Miss You!!!!

Amber said...

very nice :-)