June 8, 2009

We made it

Well for better or worse we made it to Utah! We are getting settled into our new home (a few hotel rooms). I went grocery shopping this morning and so our little kitchen is now stocked with good foods. That is the one good thing about it here, we have a common room with a living area and a small kitchen!!! So we don't have to eat out 3 meals a day for the next month or so. Elsie is doing well so far. But I think I might pull my hair out since I have to watch her every move!! We are just praying that our house sells soon so we can buy one here and move in.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah!!! I'm glad things are going well and that the room has a kitchen and living area. I bet that was a big relief! Elsie will probably calm down after a bit so just hang in there!!! I'll be giving you a call soon! Love ya!

Natalie said...

Also check out my blog!

Melonius said...

If you need to get out, you should come on over. We have lots of room. I know how it is to be stuck in a hotel for weeks at a time...