December 12, 2011

The Temple and the beach

Elsie and I ripped ourselves away from Chrissy and her family for one day and we went to visit some friends. I of course neglected to take any photos of these friends so you will just have to believe me. On our way between friends we stopped here at the Temple. I love this place and it is so nice to get photos of Elsie as a big girl here. I still have photos of her in my tummy here so it started at a young age! 

On our way home we decided to stop at our beach...the one Will and I used to walk on every night when we lived near it. I drove Elsie by our old apartment too oddly enough she really liked that. It was a great day even though we were away from family.








1 comment:

O'Babies said...

One of those friends was ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!