August 9, 2011

How does your garden grow?

Well ours grows really slow! I guess it did not help that I didn't plant anything until the end of June. I had good intentions but it just did not happen. We also do not have a garden but use the little bits of space we have in our flower beds. So things don't fit exactly right! We are getting our first cherry tomatoes now and the cucumbers are blooming but not growing yet. We did however start the cucumbers from seeds (which grew much better then the store bought seedling I bought last year). We also planted some sunflower seed but they are a little shorter then last years! Oh well at least we tryed. It was good to get out there and plant with Elsie and have her watch the process and see the plants grow. Next year I will plan ahead and plant early. 







No comments: