March 12, 2011

Curly Hair

Elsie has expressed interest several times in having curly hair. I wear my hair curly at least once or twice a week maybe more if I am being lazy. But Elsie did not get any of my curl. So we got some sponge rollers and put them in her hair overnight. They turned out great but by the end of the day she was done having curly hair. It was funny how tight the curls started and then how they got longer and longer as the day progressed. I think I will have to experiment to figure out where to place the curlers too. But over all it was fun and we might do it again sometime soon.










2 comments:

Christine said...

LOVE the curls!!! so is soooooo cute. We miss you guys!

Lehilina Marlow said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! She reminds me of Shirley Temple!!! Now you TOTALLY have to sign her up for tap-dancing classes!!! Hahaha!!! :)