January 27, 2011

A crazy day

So two days ago Elsie had quite a devious day. I only got a picture of one of the thing she did but I can tell you all about the other. While I was vacuuming and cleaning up the studio I left her with some dry erase markers playing on her easel. I walk by a little while later and there she is fully colored...face, neck, hands and tummy. I stopped her of course and then asked her why she had done it. The first thing she said was bear. Then I got out of her that she wanted to be a Care Bear. When Will was sick this weekend we watched a lot of netflix. One of the things Will played for Elsie was Care Bears. She is now hooked. She had a fit when I said we had to wash her up. I had to tell her we could get a Care Bear costume for her some time. Well now that has turned into a Care Bear costume for each of us mommy, daddy and Elsie. Luckily I splurged and got the washable dry erase markers at the store. I would say it was well worth the extra buck.

A little while later we were upstairs but I was still vacuuming. Elsie had been coloring with crayons on the table. I came out to see what she is doing (it was a little too quiet) and she was under the table. She immediately tried to hide what she had done...which tells me she knew better then do it. She had taken several crayons and drawn on the tile floors and in the grout. I used a magic eraser for the the tile and it came off easy but the grout has taken some scrubbing!!

It makes me feel a little better that both times she got into mischief I was busy cleaning not checking my email or blogging!

1 comment:

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.