January 15, 2011

Christmas morning 2010

We had a great Christmas! We started out the day by trying to keep Elsie in bed with us so her aunt and uncles could get a bit more sleep and grandma could shower. She did a great job just hanging out with us in bed and singing songs. Unfortunately the song I recorded did not come out so we will have to try again sometime soon. Once we all were up Elsie helped grandma pass out all the presents and made a huge mound of her own presents in the middle of the floor. One of Elsie's presents was a tool box. Will and I worked on it together and made it just like the one Will's grandfather had made him as a little boy. It was fun to make and I was so excited to give it to her. She loves to use the tools in her new game surgery. The one gift I had Elsie pick out for Will was band-aids. We were in the store in the pharmacy section and I asked her what we should get for daddy and she said "band-aids I think...we need to get the scary ones." So she picked out spider man band-aids. After we were all done with presents we opened our stockings. Then we had a yummy breakfast of french toast and bacon.


























No comments: