January 15, 2011

Christmas at Grandpa's house

After we spent a little time playing we headed off to Grandpa's house. The first thing to do there was open presents. It was a fun time and we all got such great stuff. Will's favorite was from his 13 year old brother...a tool belt with chocolate ex-lax in it. There is a lot of bathroom humor going on between them so it was just another joke. Elsie got lots of fun dishes and food for her toy kitchen and I got a great new cook book and some lotions. I made Elsie's two grandmas aprons with her hand prints on them....I will be making my mom a bag. I hope to keep adding Elsie's hand prints to them as she grows. The only flaw is we should have started it 3 years ago. Will's dad and Mary prepared a delicious turkey dinner for us all. I wish I had taken a photo of the table it was so pretty. We spent the rest of that day and night there. We had fun playing games and watching some of the new movies they got for Christmas.






No comments: