July 28, 2010

Delicious pie

Yesterday Elsie decided she wanted to make some "delicious pie with milk, butter and peas". I went along with it. I let her get the small sauce pan out and put some peas and water (she wanted milk) in it. She added some butter and then thought she needed nuts, corn, slat and pepper. We had it on the the heat and warmed it a bit and then she ate some...not that much. I regret this already as today when she thought of it she needed her pan (which she called a dish) and needed to make something!!! She got as far as getting the corn and adding water and I ended it. I know it is good to explore but I need my space to do things too...not to mention a clean kitchen.


2 comments:

Lehilina Marlow said...

I'm impressed you let her experiment with that combination of foods! Haha! And I'm even more impressed you let her taste it!!! :)

The Griner Family: said...

Wow! Also, I love your garden in the blog below!