March 12, 2010

Treasure Hunt

We have a tradition of making treasure hunts for each other on special occasions. It started a long time ago when we were first married and there have been many of them made (especially by Adah for Will) for birthdays, fathers days, mothers days, anniversaries and valentines day. This one happened to fall on Valentines day. I ordered some BBQ from our favorite BBQ restaurant in Kansas City and had it shipped to us. I hid it in the fridge and took Will through the house looking for clues only to end up where he started the kitchen searching through the fridge for his supper. He loved it and so did I!!! I think this is one of the best presents I have come up with in quite a while. Here is a link to the web site for Jack Stack BBQ if you are interested in ordering any. The baked beans are awesome!



No comments: