October 11, 2009

We are in!!!

So I don't have pictures but we are in our new house now. We moved in on Wednesday. And we have been loving it. So far we have met 3 neighbors and one of them has a little girl around Elsie's age!! We are so excited to have someone to play with finally. Our new ward/congregation is good too. We went to church for the first time this week and the people where very nice. I will be going to an activity for the women on Saturday and then there is a ward activity for Halloween! So I hope to meet people there too. I am so excited to finally be in the place where I will be staying for a while!!! We are still trying to unpack and stock up on food again but that will all come with time.

5 comments:

Lehilina Marlow said...

YAY!!! What fun! I'm so glad you've met some of your neighbors and that your ward is good, too! Have fun at all the activites and make tons of new friends!!! Good luck with the making your new house a home. Wish I was there to help you unpack. Love ya!!! :)

Daisie said...

Oh Adah...Yea!! I am so excited for you guys! For your cute new house and for the chance you have to make friends and feel settled! Pat yourself on the back for all you have been through the last while!! I am jealous of all the fun friends you are about to make! They are so lucky to have you guys!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of you guys in your new house! P.S.--Do you still think you will be in Utah for Christmas?!

Amber said...

Wahoo! Get settled quickly so we can see the pictures :-)

Kellie said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you!

Cherisa said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see the pictures when you have a moment to breathe!