October 26, 2009

A BIG bed for a little girl

I can't believe my baby is getting so big. But I have to face the facts she wears 3 T clothes (for the most part, she is big for her age) and sleeps in a big bed now!!! We decided to skip the toddler bed since we never got a full crib mattress...we had a mini crib with a thin mattress pad. So here it is. This is how it looked the first night we had her sleep on it. With no rail she fell out of bed at least 2 times maybe 3! But is was not a long fall. But of course I went to the store the nest day to buy a rail.

This is how it looks now. I know it is sort of high but the headboard was made in a way that we needed the box spring to make the mattress tall enough. She loves to climb up on to it and with the rail there she has not fallen out yet!!!

No comments: