October 24, 2009

Sorry

I am sorry for not posting for such a long time!!! I know you are all dieing to see photos of our new house and us and all that. I can't even say that I have been too busy unpacking. I have not unpacked anything for the past week or more. We did a lot of the unpacking before we got to move in for real. So what have I been up to...I have been doing some fun projects. I am making file folder games for Elsie and her cousins , weaving, and making hair bows. Since we put so much into buying this house and the new furniture we got (which is great stuff by the way) I decided that I was going to make a lot of Christmas presents this year for my family so that is what I am doing!!!! I am really excited about it and I am having fun doing it.

My project this week besides all the above is to make apple butter. My sister Maude who died a year ago used to make it for all of us so I am going to try and make it this year. I hope it comes out as good as hers always did.

I will try to write again soon and next time I will have pictures too!!!

3 comments:

Melonius said...

that sounds like lots of fun projects. can't wait to see pictures.

The Griner Family: said...

Wow you are busy!!!! Cant wait to see pictures!

Meredith said...

Domestic Diva. I love the idea of homemade Christmas present too.