September 9, 2009

It's been a while

Well I am sorry it's been a while but life has been super busy. August was filled with friends and traveling. 
First I went out to KS to have the movers come pack us up  and then move us out. It was the first time I have spent a night apart from Elsie. It went better then I thought it would so maybe Will and I can go away for a weekend or something!!! I was lucky enough to get to see a few friends while I was there. 
After I returned from KS one of our best friends from KS came to visit us!!! It was so much fun. I have a few photos but I am still having technical difficulties with my computer so you will have to wait for pictures.
A week or so after that we went out to Boston and Vermont for a quick visit. I am sorry I did not get to see any friends there but it was such a short trip I decided to spend it all with my family. We came out because my sister Teddy got sealed to her husband in the Boston Temple. It was wonderful. 
Since then we have just been hanging out and relaxing. This weekend we moved out of Park City down to Tooele to stay with Will's dad for a few weeks until we close on our new house. 

But the really exciting news is we have a buyer for our house in KS. We are so happy and relieved and pray that it all goes through. So far so good. 

That about raps up my life for the past month. I hope to put some pictures up soon!!


1 comment:

Melonius said...

that's awesome that you sold your house!! we just had a bunch of bills due for our house in boston that reminded me how much I wish we had been able to sell it...