September 10, 2008

Our trip to the beach

Who would go to the east coast in the summer and not go to the beach!!! Not me because we definitely went to the beach!! We were able to go to the beach with my sister and her son and a few friends too. It was a great day out and the water was surprisingly warm. Elsie liked playing in the sand better then playing in the water though. She seemed a little scared of the waves. I can't wait until next year to try it all over again!!




I think Elsie is crying in this photo but her cousin Nate is happy as can be and actually crawling into the waves!!
The first thing you do after a trip to the beach is strip off all those sandy clothes and jump in the tub!

2 comments:

Amber said...

you had a blast! Glad you were able to visit

Kierra said...

Nice! Enjoy the beach while you can...it gets worse the more kids you have. Not my favorite place to go, but hopefully I will once again grow to love it (the bigger my kids get, and the less they eat sand).