September 9, 2008

Here we go

Well I have about 30 photos to post so I guess I will just get to it.

Grammy with her long lost grand daughter.
This is our nephew Joe with Elsie. He did such a great job watching her and she loved playing with him so much.
This is most of the cousins minus Joe and Zack.
I was so excited to take Elsie to Center Pond where I used to go swimming when I was a kid. She enjoyed her first adventure in a body of water that had sand on the bottom and not just cement.
Cute isn't she.

My sister in Vermont has these great blueberry bushes. Elsie loves blueberries and she even got to pick them right off the bush herself. We ate a lot of them while we were visiting.
This is Elsie and her cousin Nathan.
Here are the three cousins born within 5 months of each other. Elsie came first (center) then Nathan (right) then Raymond (left).
Here are the moms and the babies. Don't we all look great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I'm guessing that those are your sisters in the last photo?? Elsie had lots of friends to play with while you were out there!!

PS...One thing....Those poor kids parents put them in Steelers and Cowboys/Colts (can't quite see) Get some RED on those kids!!! ;)

csrburkevt said...

Well I enjoyed looking at the pictures on your blog but some of them cause me great sadness at the same time. I wish you all the best and thank you for inviting me to your blog. I really miss your sister.