July 26, 2008

Memory Post

I saw this on my friends blog and since I left a comment I had to play along! I hope you all have good things to say about me.

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comment:

Lehilina Marlow said...

Oh my! Which memory to choose from?! I don't even know where to start, I have so many!!! Hmmm... I guess one really cool memory I have of you is how you came over and helped me pack up my stuff at the Hanrahans' place one summer. I was so shocked (and MOST grateful) that you would take time to help me pack! That's not something people normally volunteer for, yet you were all smiles as you helped me get things done. I really appreciated it and to this day I can always remember how my love for you grew that day. :) You're so wonderful and I'm lucky to count you as one of my very best friends and Angels! :)