March 6, 2015

The last few days of 2014

We had a fun few days during the rest of our vacation. Catherine learned how to climb on the rocking chair and then onto the changing table. That was fun. I finally sewed my memory quilt! I am so excited to get it back from my friend who is quilting it. Elsie used the fort kit she got from Christmas to make a fort which was also really fun! Then we played in the the snow. It has snowed on Christmas and a few days later when Elsie was feeing better we went out to play in it. Catherine loved it and Elsie had a good time sliding on the trash can lid (her old sled had broken last year and we had not gotten the new one yet). 

Over all I think 2014 was a good year! Will got a new job and loves it. We had a fun trip to Vermont, Boston and New York. And we grew together. The girls are amazing and as smart and beautiful as ever and Will and I are happy and healthy. Life is good.











No comments: