September 22, 2013

August 26th was the...

...first Day or School! She was so excited and had a great first day of school. Only one thing went wrong. I put her in the wrong line to go in because I thought she started the day with the Spanish teacher and she actually started in the day with the English teacher. I guess they all went into the same classroom to begin with and the teachers sorted them out so it worked out ok. What happened is they moved her from one class to another over the summer. I should have checked the list in the front of the school to make sure she was in the right class but I did not!! I felt terrible and worried all day but when I picked her and her friend up she was just excited that they where now in the same class and they got to sit by each other in Spanish class. I should have known kids are so resilient.



No comments: