March 6, 2013

If that was not enough...

...here is some more! I made Flora (my mother in law) a stick wreath for Christmas to go on her condo door. To cover up the cardboard backing you are supposed to make fabric flowers. Well I made some of those and some hearts for Valentines day too. Now here are the St. Patrick's day decorations I made for this month. Then we made some eggs together too. It has been such a fun project and I almost want to do it for myself now!

The second picture is the back of a baby quilt I am making. The front is just one large piece of Dr. Seuss fabric with all sorts of characters from his most popular books. And the back is these stripes of fabric. It is also getting quilted by my friend right now and then I will bind it with different strips of the same colors of fabric.

All this plus I am constantly working on Activity Days projects and mending and gifts for friends.



No comments: