March 6, 2013

Adah has been busy

I have been working on some memory quilts for the past 4 years! I know that is a long time right! Well I had to collect all the fabric cut it and make several appliqués and a print. So it has been a long prosess. I might have talked about this before I can't remember. The landscape applique I finished a few years ago and made enough for 7 quilts. The BSC print stands for the college my sister Maude (in whos' memory the quilts are being made) went to. The next photo is of the Newark Bell tower from my elementary school. I made 4 of these appliques... one for my quilt, my moms and 2 sisters quilts. Then you can see my mom's quilt all laid out and ready to be sewn. It is now sewn and being quilted by my friend as I type. I am so excited! I will move on to the ones for my sisters next then do mine!!







No comments: