January 11, 2013

The 13th at night

That night when we finally found our way away from the river and back into the city we found this billboard for the video game Halo. Will had to take a photo as it seemed a little out of place. 

On our way to the shuttle stop we walked by the Trevi Fountain again. I tried to do the traditional throw a coin in the fountain but we read later that it is supposed to be thrown over the opposite shoulder so I did it all wrong plus I did not throw the three coins in just one!

Some how we ate gelato three times this day. I wrote to my family a quick email and I said "We had gelato three times today which was not enough! It is so yummy. I had mango and pink grapefruit once and strawberry once and chocolate the first time. Yummy!"

When we got home we posed with Elsie's painting. She sent it with us "so you can take it out and remember me" so we emailed a few photos of us holding it to her grandma so she could see we were looking at it to remember her! She is too cute.






No comments: