April 29, 2011

First Talk at Church

Elsie gave her first talk on Easter Sunday at Church. She did not get sick this time so she actually got to give the talk. She did a fabulous job. She got right up there and talked very clearly and recited her whole talk. Well maybe she went a little fast.

This is a video I took after church as I thought it inappropriate to take a video at church. It is funny though both at Church and here she started out with "For behold"...which was the beginning of her scripture she was supposed to do a month ago. But she corrected herself and went right into John 3:16.



4 comments:

Julia said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Also, nice tie, Will. I like that you and Elsie match.

[[ALORA]] said...

that is sooo cute!!!!! it's amazing that she can do that.

Lehilina Marlow said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is so smart and ADORABLE!!! :) GREAT TALK, ELSIE!!! :)

Mark and JanaRae said...

so cute. I am really impressed. Just another thing you amaze me with :)