June 27, 2008

I've been tagged again

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached at the hip to William and little Elsie.
B- Best Friend: Lehilina, Kharin and Mandy
C-Cake or Pie: Pie the filling is what gets me!!
D-Day: My day is filled with feeding my baby, changing her diapers, feeding her some more, putting her down for a nap, feeding my baby, more nap time and yes changing more diapers.
E- Essential Item: Underwear
F- Favorite Color: I don't have one because I can't commit to one.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears from grandmas house.
H-Home town: Newark Vermont
I- Indulgences: Chocolate Mousse shooter at Applebees
J- January or July: July!! The summer is much much better then the winter. Plus I was married in July so it is a special month.
K-Kids: I have one adorable little girl who I love to death...and I love lots of other kids including my 3 nieces and 4 nephews.
L-Life is incomplete without: My husband and baby girl. Where would I be with out them??
M- Marriage Date: July 19, 2002, 6 years in 22 days!!
N- Number of Siblings: 3 older sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: I love them both...but oranges are more exotic to me since we had 4 apple trees in our back yard growing up!!
P- Phobias or Fears: My biggest fear is something happening to Will or Elsie!
Q- Quote: "Ladies and gentlemen take my advice pull down your pants and slide on the ice"
R- Reason To Smile: When Elsie lays her head on my shoulder and snuggles in for a nice long hug.
S- Season: Fall in New England. I love the smell of fallen leaves and their crunch under your feet.
T- Tag Three: Natalie, Quinci, and Annah
U- Unknown fact about me: I almost died in a cave when I was 15. I went caving with my older sister and her boyfriend and we got lost for 12 hours and barely made it out.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Ok I think this is a little harsh...oppressor of animals?? Really I just eat them I do not oppress them.
W- Worst Habit: Nagging Will
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds they are so fun when you are pregnant.
Y-Your favorite food: Homemade apple pie.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

7 comments:

O'Babies said...

Where is that quote from??!! It is too funny!
~Mandy

Mizzzgoldie said...

Hi darling Elsie, You are just so cute .. I am looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks, oh and your mother too. I hope you enjoy my cake pictures. I have not had time to add much dialogue to the site, but i will... oh make sure you add my blog to your list so others can drool over my lousious cakes... hugs and kisses Ginny W

Cortney said...

Hey Adah Nice. I like it what is with this tagged thing. I hope I didn't just get involved by checking this out. Elsie is getting so big. I haven't checked this out for a bit because I couldn't remember the site. But it's great. No trip to VT this year we are hoping next year for the 10 yr. reunion for school. I don't know I hope....

Lehilina Marlow said...

Awww!!! Loved your ABCs!!! What wonderful answers!!! :)

The Florida Andrews said...

um i feel like a bad bestfriend b/c i didn't know your 'little known fact' and i didn't know lehilina's either!!! sheesh! ;) p.s. i love elsie!!!

Adah said...

The quote is from MASH and is said by the character Sidney Freedman who is a psychiatrist. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Missletoe said...

So I have been listening to Justin Roberts, he is GREAT! He is actually coming to Boston, Copley Square Sept. 6... but we will be in Utah for my bros. wedding. bummer. Maybe next time. THanks for clueing me in!