November 12, 2016

July 2016

July was a good month and oh so long ago so I will be looking at the photos to determine what we did! Just kidding I mostly remember! First this summer Elsie took art lessons again and they had another back yard art show at the end of it all. She had a blast and learned some new things too. 

On the fourth of July we just kept it simple no parade or anything just a fire pit and s'mores at night with the family. After that we went down to grandmas condo and watched all the fireworks from the top of her roof all across the valley. It was cool and there were a lot of them. Catherine has been enjoying a lot of puzzle making and has gotten pretty good at this particular floor puzzle. 

Lastly Will and I celebrated our 14th anniversary! It was a simple day again. Will got me my traditional flowers and we went out to eat at a restaurant we went to while dating with beautiful views. I think I bought everything in our amazon cart that Will wanted so that was a no brainer. But truly we are happy and healthy and have two beautiful girls! We are so blessed.










No comments: