April 5, 2016

December 2015

Well now that we are four moths past December I will attempt to write about it! I am hopelessly behind on here but I will keep trying. I have been experimenting on Catherine's hair and like what I came up with for Julia's second wedding event. If you recall we all went to England in October to Julia's wedding. She and Matt had a simple ceremony and ring exchange here in the states n December and so our girls got to walk down the isle again and so did Adah (holding Catherine's hand of course). This time they had baskets of fake flower peddles to throw. They both did a great job!

The rest of December was a blur as it often is. With Christmas, decorating, parties and lights to go look at things stay busy. We had some snow and made the most of it though several times we were out in back with the lights on after dark! We love our personal little snow hill! But we did venture to a lot larger hill with Will's cousin and his family on Christmas Eve day. I don't have any pictures of that though so you will have to imagine us flying down a big hill on blow up sledding tubes. It was great and there were jumps and power to get sprayed in the face with. It was up in one of the canyons so a higher elevation which around here equals lots of extra snow! December was great and a Christmas post will be coming soon...I hope! 














No comments: