October 2, 2015

June 2015

June was a good month.  We did a lot in June! We got out of school on June 3rd and started getting ready for Elsie's parties and baptism right away. All our major events went well and we had fun at them too! Grammy came to visit for Elsie's baptism. Elsie started tutoring with her spanish teacher and another friend and improved over the summer. We took Elsie to her first concert outside of kids performers. It was a Willy Nelson concert and it was fun. Catherine has been learning new things and expanding her vocabulary too.  She is doing some imaginary play now with dolls, play food and other thigns which is fun to watch. There was also Father's Day in there someplace. 

The crazy thing about this blog is that I sometimes wait a bit between posts! I need to do better and hope to. But for now I am playing catch up! Because of the time that passes between the events and the posts I am sometimes less then accurate with my posts. So I am sorry! But I think what you really want to see are the pictures anyway!













No comments: