November 2, 2014

Boston 2014

We had a great time with family in Boston. I guess Elsie must have been too busy to get in many photos but I got a few of her there. We got to go to the beach one afternoon and the girls loved it. I knew Elsie would but Catherine did too. She loved crawling in the tinny waves and had no fear and went right in! But we enjoyed a lot of time in the sand as well.  some of hte other things we did were we made soft pretzels with the kids, went to the park and played in the back yard too. We spent one day at the children's museum in my sisters area but I only have photos on my phone so hopefully I can add to this someday! I am having a hard time recalling what we did but just remembered that my sisters youngest and our Catherine kept us home a few days with fevers! But they got better! 

We love our family and miss them. It was so fun to see them and we can't wait till next year when we can see them again! 
















No comments: