November 1, 2012

Elsie lost her 1st Tooth!!

I could not believe it but about a month ago on Oct 6th  Elsie lost her first tooth!! It had been wiggly for a bit but I still can't believe my baby is old enough to go to school and lose a tooth! We had spent the night at Grandpas and Grandmas house and sometime in the night the tooth came out. Elsie woke up before it was light out side and yelled "Mommy, Daddy my tooth fell out its in my bed". So I jumped up and turned on the light so we could look for the tooth and we found it right away. She was so excited!

It is funny because a few days before Elsie had been talking to me and asked me what would happen if it came out in the night. She wanted to know if she would choke. I told her this tooth is so small it could not choke you so don't worry...and she (I guess) stopped worrying. She did not want to pull it out either because she was afraid it would hurt and bleed and so it was really a good thing that it came out while she was sleeping that way there was no drama.



No comments: