August 31, 2012

July Fourth

For July fourth we went to a parade! It was so fun and Elsie got a ton of salt water taffy...a lot of which I have just thrown out. I can't remember but I think Will went to play golf with his father and brother while we were at the parade with grandma. Elsie made the hat she is wearing in Spanish preschool, which she was excited to wear, but it soon came off. We saw lots of bands and floats as well as some military veterans. What an amazing thing to live in a country that has so much freedom and has been that way for so long. 
We left a little before the parade ended and headed over to the pool at grandma's condo. Elsie loved swimming and we had a great time. I honestly don't recall what we did for the rest of the day I guess just hung out. This is the problem I run into when trying to blog a month or two later but I have a good excuse this time. The external hard drive that we had out photos on crashed and we did not have all of them backed up so we had to send it away to get it all back! It was sad but they did a great job and to my knowledge they got it all back.



No comments: