June 5, 2012

Florida

We had so much fun on our trip to Florida last week. It was just Elsie and I as it was a girls plus kids week!!! We hung out a lot in our PJ's, we went to the the beach and swam and played, read scriptures and books together at night, the moms made crafts after the kids where asleep, we went to the pool, we made a cake, and we went to the beach again!! There were a few other things we did like go to a cool playground and discovery center. But mostly we just hung out and had fun. Unfortunately Kharin's girls got a quick fever bug and each had a day of laying in bed but so far only her third has gotten it (the baby which is sad) but Lehilina's two and Elsie have not gotten it. We miss our friends and the fun but not the humidity!!










That is Mandy O on the ipad she was there in spirit with myself, Lehilina and Kharin.


2 comments:

Lehilina Marlow said...

It sure was fun! I can't believe it's been a week already since we parted! I miss my Angels!!!

O'Babies said...

Seeing the pictures makes me totally jealous!!! Sorry I was only there in spirit.