April 19, 2012

Baskets

A while back I went to a friends home and looked around and thought how cute. She had a few things above the cupboards and other things around and I thought I should do something with our space. I have never really decorated just hung pictures on the wall. So this was a big step to take. I looked on the internet and Pinterest to see if I could find something cute and I came across baskets.  The space was empty to start with and I threw a few baskets up to see how I liked it. I thought it was interesting but I could not tell how I liked it without more baskets. So after picking up Elsie from preschool we went to the local thrift store and picked up the rest of the baskets. The prices were great I only spent $3 on the largest ones. I did this all without Wills input so I was a little worried he might not like it but I just could not stop myself. Plus I hardly spent any money so how could he object. I like the way it turned out in the end and have since worked on the shorter space above the other cupboards.



No comments: