March 15, 2012

Valentines Day

We had a fun Valentines Day this year. Two out of the three of us had treasure hunts. Elsie and I quickly put one together for Will and Will and I did one for Elsie. I just got to play hot cold to find my gift...but it was a great gift!!! Since Will had just gotten home from work we let him go first. Then I went because Will was so excited to have me know the big surprise. Elsie was so good and waited and did her hunt last. She did such a great job! She thought about the clues and ran as fast as she could between them to find them. Often giggling with delight...I think she liked it.

The exciting news I received in the nice binder Will put together is a trip. The air plain tickets are bought and we have the hotel reservations! We are going to Rome!!! Just Will and I no kiddo. We are excited but a little nervous too. It has been almost 10 years since we have traveled internationally...but I am sure not much has changed. Mostly I am scared to leave Elsie. I am sure she will be fine but I might not!!! We have left her for a night or two but a whole week is going to be harder. At least I have some time to get ready we are not going until November. 







2 comments:

Amber said...

Rome! Sounds awesome, have fun planning :)

Charity said...

So cute! I love the video. And Rome -- that's going to be AMAZING!! How fun for you guys!