September 30, 2010

Hike

In the beginning of August we went on a fun hike with some friends. We took the easy way out by going up on the chairlift and then hiking back down the mountain. It was so beautiful and fun. The only sad thing was Elsie lost her hat on the chairlift and we got attacked by some ants on a long. These photos were taken by our friends as I forgot the camera...amazing aren't they. They have a really nice digital camera and I think they will be taking some family shots of us this fall.








3 comments:

Laurie said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Where is this?

Jeni said...

beautiful! You guys got some really great pictures.

Cherisa said...

Oh my gosh! How I miss the mountains of the west. I'm not a Utah gal but those shots remind me of the Cascades!

Cute family shot!