April 21, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a fun Easter this year. It was really low key but it was great to spend it with family. I made a ham dinner and had Will's mom and siblings over. Before dinner we did an easter egg hunt with Elsie. She really got into it this year...maybe next year I will hide them a little better. She loved opening and closing the plastic eggs and loved getting the surprises inside too. We did not do an easter basket this year and I am not sure how we will do it next year either. But I am sure we will figure it out when we get there.








4 comments:

Jeni said...

I loved catching up with your blog. Elsie is getting so big and even more adorable.

The Griner Family: said...

She looks beautiful in blue!

Daisie said...

Hi! I didn't realize it had been so long since i looked at your blog! I love all your updates! Elsie is getting so big! Looks like you have been doing lots of fun stuff! You are such a fun Mom! By the way...we are heading to Utah soon! I will call you soon to figure out when we can see you guys!

Natalie said...

So Elsie and Amelia had the same Easter dress. Even this far apart we are still on the same page! :) We miss and love you guys!!!