December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!! I am so excited for Christmas this year because Elsie might actually get it. But then again I bought most of her gifts with her there...so maybe next year will be the good year. I have been thinking a lot about the whole Santa thing and trying to figure out a way to make Christmas more about Christ. I am not sure if I have figured it out yet but we do have a nativity that Elsie can play with and a great book about Christ's birth story and I plan on telling her again and again about that story!!! What else can you do right??? I am not sure if acts of service will really make any sense to her yet but I am thinking about what to do on that front too. I just don't want to get all warpped up in the commercializations of Christmas.

Here we are decorating our tree together.


4 comments:

Lehilina Marlow said...

Sounds like a good plan! :)

Julia said...

Mele Kalikimaka little Hawaiian Christmas baby.

The Griner Family: said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! Miss you guys!