May 27, 2008

Justin Roberts

I have to take a minute and tell you all how much I love Justin Robert's music. He is a children's music singer who is absolutely amazing. His stuff is so cute, funny and witty that I will not do it justice here. But to give you an idea of what he sings about...an imaginary Rhino, sidewalk chalk, picture day, a meltdown, day camp, a space ship to the moon, crossing guard and much much more. I am not a kid any more but I think he sings about things that interest them...or are in their lives any way. I love how upbeat the music is and the lines are so catchy and humorous. You have to check out his music if you have kids. Justin Roberts site
Check out his music by clicking on the radio on his web site. Let me know what you think.

I am very happy to say we got to see him in concert on Saturday (there was a big children's festival here in Kansas City this weekend). As a bonus we got to see They Might Be Giants too. TMBG have three children's cd's out now and some of the songs they sang where quite fun...but no where near as awesome as Justin Roberts.


Here he is the man I love...well I love his music anyway.
Here is the real man I love and our little angel.
And here is They Might Be Giants.

5 comments:

Daisie said...

Hi Adah! I love all the updates! I am so excited you are moved in and getting settled! Good Luck with the unpacking! What a project!! Totally worth it though, I'm sure! Looks like you have been doing lots of fun stuff! The Zoo and that festival sound awesome! Can't wait to be back and doing fun stuff with you all soon!

Cherisa said...

This guy is fabulous! I'd never heard of him but his music is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Delise said...

Oh we LOVE Justin Roberts too!! You are so lucky you got to see him in concert. Our kids fav song is D-O-G but we love them all! So great! I've been thinking for awhile that I should blog about how terrific he is!

Kierra said...

Hey Adah, I will have to go check out the music. I am always trying to find fun music for the kids! Good luck packing with the little rascall, it really is hard. At times I had to strap mine in the car seat so they wouldn't get into stuff!

Julia said...

Dear William:

Something grabbed a hold of my hand. I didn't know what had my hand. And that's when all my troubles began. - TMBG